Friday, November 16, 2007

It's been one of those days for quite a few days now...

Well actually it really hasn't been too bad but I heard that line in a song awhile back and wanted to use it. Although today was kind of one of those days. I just have a quick example of why. Well, not really what made it a crazy day, just the effects of the crazy day. I went to Blockbuster because eating a Pizza Place pizza that my mom brought me while watching "Elf" just really sounded like a good idea for tonight. And I went to swipe my card and it wasn't doing anything and I couldn't figure out why. The guy asked me if it was credit or debit and I clarified that it was debit and the tried swiping again. Then I looked closer and realized I was swiping my library card. It made for a red face and a good laugh. But now my pizza is warming up in the oven (thanks mom!) and I am ready to begin my night. Then I have a whole bunch of stuff to do before I leave for Thanksgiving and hopefully sometime between tonight and tomorrow all day I can be a little bit productive. Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of those days has been happening to me.
He he...library card.

I get to see you in....
3 days.
My heart has joy!

Anonymous said...

i get to see you in 2 days.....

i just can't wait.

love ya!

Luke said...

I get to see you in...wait...I probably won't see you.

My heart lacks the joy of Angie's.

Anonymous said...

i see you tonight. yah.