Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Gab yelled at me

She said I needed to post again. She's right. I hate it when other people are right. Cause it usually means I'm wrong. And I like to be right. But aside from being wrong, the rest of the weekend was pretty good. I got a little emotional at the wedding on Sunday. And Saturday Caleb threw me for a loop when he called me. He never calls me. I don't even have his number in my phone. But he called and wondered if I was going to be getting to Queenwood anytime soon because he was there with his fiancee. WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! After doing process of elimination I decided it had to be Bethany. So I guess I was right for something anyways. I'm really very happy for them. And they really make a cute couple but I wanted to live with Bethany if I ever end up back at the apartment. But.... plans change. But I decided we're roommates at heart just because of the Queenwood connection. Saturday during the day was the YG choir sing. It was okay. It would have been a lot better if I hadn't been hacking and sniffing and sneezing all over the place. Monday morning I visited Jacob's Ladder. None of the kids remembered me cause I haven't been there since March. Except for my little Lexi Lou. She was my favorite. She remembered me. Then I went to Doc's of course. Actually, the goal was Panera but everyone had to work. And since everyone except Nate works in Roanoke, it worked out well. Then I drove home. It was great to not have to rush out of the reception and drive home Sunday night. I hate doing that. I'm so glad I took a personal day. It was just so...... personal. But it rained almost all the way through Illinois and by the time it stopped it was dark. But rain is good. We need rain. So I won't complain. And that's all I have. I hope this is good enough for Gabby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sigh*
'Twas a very tragic weekend for me because I didn't get to see you AT ALL!!! I saw your pretty white Alero parked in the Roanoke church parking lot, but alas, I did not see the pretty driver of that pretty white Alero. It made my heart sad. I guess I'll just count the days until Thanksgiving when I can see your lovely face again. I wuf you, and of course I miss you.
Blessings

Anonymous said...

*sigh*
it was a wonderful weekend, but i can't wait until next wednesday. it shall be a precious outing.

you have strange cousins. did you know that?

i wuf u 2.

Prayers.