Saturday, September 22, 2007

Fashion Statements

So this guy just walked past with too short shorts and purple argyle socks hiked up while wearing white tennis shoes. Guys- just..... just don't. Okay? Well I feel like I had something worth mentioning. That always happens. Something happens that I want to blog about but then when I'm in front of the computer I forget. Oh I know. Kids are just really honest. See, I always like to lift up their shirts and poke their belly buttons. And they always want to see mine. But they never get to. But yesterday I decided to humble myself and let them. All the big kids were gone on a field trip and I thought it would be harmless to show a bunch of two and three year olds my belly button. So I did. Well one of the two year olds who talks very clearly and precisely (sp?) and you never know what's going to come out of her mouth says "You have a fat belly." Hmmm.... why thank you for pointing that out Darby, I hadn't noticed. There's also Brady who will kindly let me know if my breath stinks. Good thing I keep a pack of gum handy. Actually he's only done that a couple times. Well I just can't think of much else to say. Sorry. Give me an idea. What exciting part of my life do you want to know about? Tell me and I'll see what I can come up with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So the kid that tells you if you have bad breath is really doing you a favor, seeing as that is your worst nightmare.

My feet itch.

Come home :)