Sunday, September 09, 2007

It's beggining to look a lot like.......

So..... I've been fighting the urge to break out the Christmas music seeing as how it's barely September. But last night I went to a potato supper at the librarians house. Yes. Random. Anyways, it was people from her Church of Christ congregation but it mas as well been AC's. We ate supper then sang a capella out of their hymnbooks. And someone called off "O Beautiful Star". And after we got home I gave into the urge I've been fighting. I listened to Michael W. Smith last night and Point of Grace this morning. I'm sure after a quick fix I'll be fine until at least halfway through October. And I know I'm not the only one out there. I know there's others that find Christmas music appropriate any time of the year. And that's all I have tonight.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Me too, me too! Well... not ANY time of the year... but once fall comes around (and it IS here in all it's bright vibrant-ness), and eagerly anticipate Thanksgiving Day evening, when the meal is through, and I can obnoxiously bust out the Christmas music for all of my loving family members to groan along to.

(By the way, I found you via my site - you commented ages ago - so I thought I'd pop in and say hi. So... hi!)

Anonymous said...

ok seriously, you make me cry. or laugh. i just don't know.
it's time to go to work but i just wanted to say i love you and miss you...

Anonymous said...

sarah, this is the first year i have been SO excited for christmas in summer. I don't know why but i am ready for it all. The music, the food, the shopping, family get-togethers...i am just very excited. so maybe i'll break out the music a little early this year too....i'll think of you..love ya and miss ya

Anonymous said...

Sarah I am with you all the way. I listened to the Christmas section on Gab's computer the other day when no one was home. And all day at school Monday I had "O Come All Ye Faithful" stuck in my head. So no, my beloved friend, you are not alone. And right now I'm singing "O Holy Night" as a tribute to your love for Christmas music...can you hear me?

sarah said...

Stephanie- hi back! thanks for stopping in!

Erin- it's about time you realize how exciting it all is

Kristi- i thought i heard something awhile ago. it must have been you

i'm ignoring angie on purpose because it gets such a rise out of her

Anonymous said...

You are mean.
And I was going to say that I'm SO EXCITED to see you in a few days.
But now I'm not.