Saturday, May 12, 2007

Revelation 21:8

Okay so I lied. I didn't really go to a Gold City concert. I really wanted to, but instead I was on my way to Illinois at the time. Seeing as how today was the mother/daughter luncheon at church, my dad's birthday and tomorrow is Mother's Day, I came up and suprised them. And since I can't go to Jenae's personal shower, I showed up at the singing shower. And it was fun because nobody knew I was coming except for Nate and Jamie cause I needed a place to stay without mom and dad knowing and Jamie got my ticket for the luncheon. Tonight we're grilling boogers. Burgers actually but I like to say boogers. I would love to continue typing, but I'm using Jamie's laptop and I am just not used to they keyboard and I keep hitting the mouse thing and it's bugging me so I'm going to go. Have a good one! Oh, and I am very very sad that Angie and Robey are in Taylor this weekend. Very sad.

3 comments:

Angie said...

I cannot tell you how sad I was. I mean, I had a nice weekend and all...but missing you just really made it a crappy one. :( I DID get a bunch of clothes at Quincy Mall. I was quite the spender. :) Maybe next time I see you I will wear one of the new shirts. I'm a pretty hip gal. :)
Anyway Sarah Jo. It was depressing to come home and learn you were here. I had gas for hours. Just kidding...

Anonymous said...

It was such a joy to have you home this weekend. Though I must say, when you covered my eyes and gave me a big smackeroo on the lips I was thinking to myself, "I'd better know this person really well or they're gonna get a smack of their own!" lol...you know me, I'm definitely the violent type! Anyway, it was a most wonderful surprise to see you, and I'm so glad you made the trek up here. I love you tons and I still miss you.

Lotsa love and prayers...

Anonymous said...

why didn't i get my eyes covered and a big smoocher...

now i'm jealous...

it was wonderful to see you again, thought is was short. i am really looking forward to girl's camp. 3 days with you!!! yipee...