Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Will It Ever End?

So if I try to count up the number of friends who have gotten engaged since I've moved to Alabama, I need to use my toes because I've run out of fingers. For real. AAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry Jerm, but you and Lid just really threw me off. I'm perfectly fine with the idea but it's taking awhile to sink in. Anyways, enough about that topic. Francessville was good. Maybe not quite as many people there as I thought, but Dustin and Mandy showed up which was very exciting. I didn't know they would be there. They forgot to bring their kids though. Very sad. My kid Devin from work has been really out of control the past couple days. Which forces me to talk to his dad. The scary one. By the way the computer desk that I'm using at the library is dedicated to Butch Elliott in honor of his service to the library. Isn't that special. Friday night is a Gold City concert that I'm very excited about. I've heard of them but I don't know if I've actually heard their music. A capella southern gospel. Kerwin describes it as the kind of music you can really sing along to. So it should be good. Well I need to go look for some kid's books to check out. We started working on Mother's Day presents today. It definitely has potential to turn into a disaster before it's all said and done. As do most things in my class. So anywho......

5 comments:

Luke said...

hmm...Jerm and Lid? Do know these peoples?

Anonymous said...

ummm...i miss you and i love you???

you're special...

Anonymous said...

What a loverly chat we had last night. We should do it more often. I love you and I can't wait to see you again.

sarah said...

Luke- if you still haven't heard, Jeremy Calame from Sarasota and Elizabeth Rieker from Peoria.

Erin- define special

Kristi- I agree wholeheartedly

Angie said...

Ok, so besides wanting to get a really cool "reply back in the comments", I decided to write a little message here. I'm at work today, right? And I'm just sitting there ho hum ho hum. And out of the blue:

I MISS SARAH.

A lot.

When are you coming home my beloved? I was telling my co-worker Mar (who started repenting if I forgot to tell you and so now we have lots in common and you should meet her cuz you'd hit it off) anyway, telling Mar that I just really miss you and how wonderful our friendship is and how we are more like sisters than anything. And I got lonesome.

SO COME HOME :)