Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I am so cool

Okay so maybe I'm not. But I just gave blood and now I have this cool neon green band around my arm instead of just a piece of gauze and clear tape. I mean, that's so boring. The green band so much better. Well I took cheesy carrots to the potluck. I made plenty so that I'd for sure have leftovers. I love cheesy carrots. Okay work story. Not the funniest one ever, but it made me laugh. Yesterday a couple of my girls were in the housekeeping area and the boys kept trying to get in. They kept messing up their stuff though and the girls didn't want them there. They told me "This is the girl's house. The boys house can be over there." So I told them that this could be the boys house too, as long as they played nice. And Jessika, who normally drives me nuts says with a big sigh "Boys just don't understand." When I asked her what they don't understand she says "Oh, just the things we do and the stuff we talk about." I tell you what that girl is wise beyond her years. I'm getting really excited about the weekend. I'm leaving Thursday just as soon as the kids are down for nap. So I'm thinking we put a little something extra in their milk at lunch time so they're out by 12:00 sharp. Or maybe we could just go ahead and put it into their juice for morning snack and I could be out of there by ten. Hmmm........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sarah, I'm excited beyond words that you're coming up this weekend. I've really been missing you lately...I think it might have something to do with your lack of posting. Haha, just kidding, but I am impressed with the two postings in one week thing. I'm just dying to see you. Only two more days! Oh, by the way,I still have your vest.

Anonymous said...

well i think you should put something in there drink the day before and then they will all be sick and won't even be able to come in on Thursday and you can leave really really early...is this cruel or what...i can't wait to see you. i have just been so excited i can't sleep at night. well that might be stretchin it...

Angie said...

ok i too, am excited. i think thrilled would be the correct terminoligy. I think i spelled that wrong. And Robes isn't here to spell it for me.
Anyhoo.
That child is definately wise beyond her years. They just will never get it, no matter how long we are on this Earth.
and i just may talk about passion fruit tea all weekend. but only because you said that. maybe we could go there. and drink some. mmmmm...