Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Another excellent weekend

Well, Thursday night I decided to go to Taylor for Kenton and Heidi's wedding. I had mapquested it awhile back and for some reason thought it was almost a 10 hour drive. But I mapquested it again on Thursday night and realized it's only about 20 more miles than Morton. So I quick packed up and then left early from work on Friday. The only thing that could have made it better is if Angie and Robey would have come. But no. They didn't. But I'm over it.
I got a new phone today. I have 15 days to change my mind if I want to. I might. I have this problem where sometimes I buy things like that too fast because I'd rather not take the time to shop around and see what all my options are. Chances are I'll end up keeping it, but we'll see. Okay I'm going to go put away dishes now. Have a good day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was great to see you this weekend! did i hear you are coming up this weekend too?

bex

Anonymous said...

so does your phone make that cool noise when you close it??? cuz if not, you need to take it back.

Anonymous said...

i got a new phone...actualyl two...a cell phone for free and a home phone for $3 at Excetera (sp). :) Hey, it works..

Angie said...

gekko. i mean hello. i was on the wrong keys.
sorry we missed the big weekend, though I'm sure they were married with out us just fine. We had a lovely weekend and got to watch the superbowl, which stunk. Although it was great to watch Dustin freak as the Bears disintegrated. He even wore his lucky Bears pajama set.

Speaking of Dustin, he is at the hospital right now waiting for Baby Hodel #2 come. We can't wait!

Tootles

Anonymous said...

Sarah, just for clarification. angie can't spell disintegrated...she cheated and used microsoft word. and another thing, we decided against going to taylor because we were both sick towards the end of last week and needed a few days to recover. just an f.y.i. you weren't an afterthought. not that being an afterthought is a bad thing. but anyhow. we miss you. you...you...you splendid athenian woman. sister. cousin.

bubye.

Maryann said...

You travel on weekends more than the average bear, darling.

Angie said...

Time for a new post doe-doe brain. I was just going to call you now cuz i was reading my old posts and you were commenting on about ever one, and i love your comments. and i missed you. but i don't know where i put your number when your dad gave it to me...
maybe i can find it. :)