Saturday, February 17, 2007

Been Awhile

Well I've felt the need to post for quite some time now, but I haven't made it to the library for awhile and the dial up we have at home is just not being very nice to me. So now I'm at the library with nothing to say really. I'm going home next weekend. Meika's showers are on the schedule as well as seeing Dusin and Mandy's new baby. I've been a little homesick since I saw his pictures and I just really want to go hold him. And I'm excited to go to Roanoke church again. I hope there's still snow on the ground. Good snow. Not gross dirty leftover snow. I mean, for years I prayed for a blizzard big enough that I could have a snow day from work. And the year I move away they finally get like three. Oh well. Maybe it will blizzard really bad while I'm up there and I'll get stuck for a couple days. Maybe not too. Tomorrow is potluck Sunday. I'm not sure what I'm going to take. Last month I was going to take those mini cheesecake things with the Nilla Wafer crust but they totally flopped and I didn't take anything. So I'll have to try and come up with a new idea this time. Okay I'm going to go now. I'm going to go to Huntsville and do a little shopping today. I'm kind of excited. Usually shopping doesn't excite me, but it's been awhile so I'm ready to go again. Hope everyone has an excellent weekend.

3 comments:

Angie said...

First comment, yippee...
I sure hope your snow stays clean, too...it's supposed to be up to 50 degrees by next weekend...
Um...we are going out to Monical's with CAROL KOEHL. I love to say her name because it's an alliteration. I had to have RObey help me spell that. Sad.
Anyhoo. Jay Rink was in Roanoke today. Too bad he didn't come next Sunday for ya. But I'm sure you miss the Roanoke ministers. OK well gotta go pick up some vanilla ice cream. Toodleedoo!

Anonymous said...

ummm...second comment yippee?? anyways i went to monical's too, i forgot my vanilla ice cream, and I can't wait to be with you...snow if fun

andrew k said...

^ What's up with the vanilla ice cream?
What did you decide to take to potluck?