Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Fleeing the Country Round 2

I'm leaving again today. Woo hoo! I'm going to Florida tonight for a couple days and then Friday morning I leave for Jamaica. I'm really ready to leave. Especailly when I woke up this morning to see all the snow. I sure hope it's cleared up enough for my plane to take off. It should be though because I don't leave until 5:30 this evening. I get back April 1st at 9:30 at night. My flight leaves Kingston that morning around 7 something. Then I go to Miami, New Orleans, Chicago, and finally Bloomington. But I checked out 3 books from the library to keep me entertained. All right well I really need to go start getting ready for the day. Have a good rest of the month. I'll talk to you all later.

4 comments:

Morgan said...

Ah, Miss Word Traveler's at it again. Hope you have a great and safe trip!

megs said...

sarah i miss you. i never see you anymore. i'd have the queenwood cila girls over for supper, but i don't think we could find a day you could do it b/c you're constatnly "fleeing the country" like a criminal. you better not be bringing back any of that expensive green stuff in your suitcase ms. hodel!! I LOVE YOU DEAR!!

Anonymous said...

Have fun, Sarah!

Be safe!!

natz said...

Sarah, you're with my sister right now in Jamaica! I hope you guys are having an awesome trip! Love you.