Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Boredom

I'm all alone.... There's nobody here...... So me and Meika are the only ones home this week and we haven't seen each other hardly at all. She was gone Sunday night, I was gone last night, she's working tonight and tomorrow night, we'll both be here Thursday but not until later and I'll be gone all weekend. So much for a party with just the two of us.
Last night I helped my dad load turkeys. Okay so I didn't really help in the actual loading, I just shook a stick with a garbage bag on the end of it to shoo the turkeys where they were supposed to go. But I was out there long enough to wake up with turkey poop eyes this morning. Turkey poop eyes is when it feels like you have pink eye but really you don't. It's just all the dust and poop and stuff from the turkeys.
Today I went to Bloomington with my mom. She bought me lunch at FlatTop Grill (woo hoo!) and then took me to my eye appointment. They tell me I'm not blind. That's a good thing. Today we also picked out the colors and carpet for my room that's getting redone at my parents house. It's been in the redecorating process for over a year now. We like to do things quick where I come from. But I really like what we got and now I'm excited to get it all done finally.
Well I think I'm going to close with a deep question for the day. And that is: How do you make a kleenex dance?

3 comments:

Luke said...

sneeze on it?...or something...take it to the prom?...play some disco? I don't know. Wanna do something Thursday?

sarah said...

I so did not steal that joke. Just ask any of the fellow JUGS. It has been my joke for a long time. So there.

Anonymous said...

all i read was blah blah blah... so there. it was so one mine. :-) glad the only thing we fight about is whose jokes are whose. hehe. I'm leaving for mexico, so you can pray for us :-) please.... it'd be greatly appreciated. Add it to your bedtime routine :-) Have a great week- luv ya-