Friday, March 10, 2006

My New Hero

I have a new hero. It is our cook at work. She was gone today and so were three teachers. So the rest of us all got shuffled around. I got shuffled to the kitchen. And I am absolutely exhausted. She's out of there between 1:30 and 2:00 every day and I barely made it out at 3. And that was with someone coming in and helping me out at the end. I don't have any plans at all this weekend but after today I'm glad. It's going to take me a few days to recover I think. But anyways, I have seen the cook in a new light. And I'm glad that I don't have do do her job every day. Very glad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know what...i bet if she had to do your job everyday you would be her hero. it just depends on the person and the job.... sorry you don't have any plans. I love ya!