Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Awesome

My weekend was just what the title says it was. Had a blast with everyone. Wish it didn't have to be over. Jeremy flew to Ohio and drove to Illinois with Sam. Had lunch at Bevy's on Saturday. Went to Kirby's for a little while. Had supper at Avanti's. Went back to Erin's. Sang aroung the piano. Played around the world ping pong toss the paddle version. Played I have never, which is always a good time but that night seemed to be more fun than in times past. After the wedding on Sunday people came back to our apartment and a few stayed till about quater after one. We won't mention any names. By the time we cleaned up and did a little rehashing and got all ready for bed it was about 2:30. I need to be at work at 7 so that made for a very short night. Except for the fact that Bekah came in to wake me up at 7:25. Oops. Normally I feel absolutely horrible and apologized profusely to my boss but I was so tired and happy for the extra 1 1/2 hours of sleep that I really didn't care. But then last night I was asleep by 9. Actually I turned off my light around 8:20 but then decided that it was ridiculously early and got back up and read for another 1/2 hour or so. Tonight I took Erin out for her birthday. We had a very good, very much needed conversation. So Angie, even though I really should have went with you first, I'm really glad it worked out how it did. But see now you just have something to look forward to, right? Right? Anyways, that's my current life. I need to go take the trash out. And it's raining. Yuck. Have a good day.

8 comments:

sarah said...

shush Calame

Anonymous said...

i got a free meal i got a free meal...cheese nuggets and all :) sarah, shouldn't i have gotten to take the leftovers home for the rest of my present. geez, cheapo! kiddin' I agree with the both of ya! great weekend...love ya sarah...thanks for the talk ;)

Luke said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Luke said...

and good times had by all.

And my passenger mirror now also has a set of lip prints on it. It happened that night. Weird. Any ideas on who that might be?

Anonymous said...

I seem to remember a rather lively game of "I have never..." at my apartment one night before I moved...

;)

I miss all you guys sooooo much!!!

Anonymous said...

Bethy...sometimes I try to forget that lively game of "I have never..." :)

Angie said...

I try to make it regress into my past...
Yes Sarah, you're lucky that we happened to have the same day free.
Very lucky.

That's all I have to say.

Anonymous said...

What?! I am shocked! Shocked I say!

I can't believe you'd all want to shove that game into the past, when I learned sooooo much about you that night!!

;)