Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Story

Since Jake so kindly reminded me about the crazy guy story I decided that indeed it needs to be told. So we stopped at The Crossings at ISU to drop off Steph and Trent before proceeding to Morton. While we were outside getting something out of the trunk this guy comes whizzing past at like 90 miles per hour. Okay maybe not quite that fast. But way to fast for a parking lot. So Jake pulls this stunt where he looks like he's yelling something like "You want a piece of this?!?" But really he was just saying to slow down. But this guy thought otherwise. Because he slammed on the brakes, backed up and asked Jake if he knows him. I was kinda expecting him to jump out of the car or pull a gun or something. Maybe not a gun, but my heart rate definitely sped up a little. "Umm.... no. I was just wondering if maybe you could slow down a little in the parking lot." was the response. The guy's like "Okay sure" and drives off. Slams on his brakes, backs up and says something like "Ya know usually I have a problem with authority and normally I would get out and fight. But I'm not going to this time." Jake says "Uh, okay thanks. Have a good night." And the guy took off again. I think maybe I heard a God bless you in there somewhere too. It gave us all something to laugh about. And now I don't really know how to end this post so um....... bye.

1 comment:

Luke said...

bye