Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Lllooonnnggg weekend. But Good.

My weekend was definitely a long one. A very good one, but a long one. Friday after work I drove home, changed my clothes and left for Purdue singing right away. Sing, talk, eat, talk, sing, talk, sing, talk........ all that good stuff. Stayed with Britni. Went to Steak-n-Shake, never got my food. Got my two dollars back thanks to Dave Wuth trapsing back into the kitchen to ask about my jr. chili mac. I guess they thought it just wasn't worth it and gave him a refund. Back to apt. 7. Ate leftover chimichangas for supper instead of chili mac. They were just as good and they were free. First time I ever slept in the same room as a snake. Got up and had breakfast. I was really hoping I would find the sausage link in the eggs cause I really like to win things. But once I found out that the prize was a loaf of bread I wasn't too devastated. Hi Tyler. How are ya? Had Bible study. My group went really good I thought. It's nice to be reminded that we're all on the same page and none of us are ever alone in our struggles even though Satan likes to make us think that. Went back to the apt. and took a nap before heading out to Leo. Saturday at Pfisters was a good time except for I really stink at playing pool. But Around the World ping pong (toss the paddle) is always a good time. It was good to be at Leo church on Sunday. I haven't been there since July. Church was really packed thought and I barely got to all the people I wanted to. Then on to Gateway Woods school for some volleyball which turned into waiting for everybody to get done playing basketball before we finally started a game. First time I ever sang hymns while playing volleyball. Went to Culver's for supper, headed home, and finally got home around 10. Then spent the next 2 hours analyzing the weekend and rehashing it all. Today after work I had to go the the eye doctors to get my glasses fixed. I was goofing off in the car and ended up stepping on them. Good thing I happened to have my contacts with me. They were beyond repair and So I have to get new frames. If it would have happend just one month ago they still would have been under warranty. But they're not and so I have to pay. Except since it's barely out of warranty they gave me a 30% discount. That was very nice of them. Then I went grocery shopping and bought a fresh pineapple. (Among other things) I was all excited to come cut it up but I can't find our big knife anywhere. So once again, I went borrowing from the neighbors. I'm convinced somebody is stealing our stuff. Whoever out there is the klepto that's hoarding our one good serated knife, our crockpot and whatever else you might have, we would like it back. Thanks for cooperating. All right I'm getting a headache from the computer. It's time to go. You've probably all lost interest by now anyways. Have a lovely rest of the week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish i could have gone to Leo church. i'm jealous. nice entry...way too loooooooonnnngggg. :) kiddin'! well i'm at work so i better go. love ya!

Angie said...

sarah.
i confess.
it's me.
i'm a cooking gadget klepto, and i drive to morton just to steal your gadgets.

thank you for your cooperation.

Luke said...

I got tired just reading that post.

JakeGman said...

It was a great weekend! I must say...I think that I got sick from such a tiring weekend though :(

You forgot the story about the crazy driver at the crossings! I guess it was more traumatizing to me...:)

Good stuff!