Friday, January 13, 2006

Gotta love it

Gotta love Illinois weather. Yesterday was almost 60 degrees. Today it's snowing. Really snowing. We got rid of our tree Wednesday. That's a record for us. Once it was March, once it was May and last year it was October or November. Oh yeah. I'm having Roanoke Young group to my house tonight. We're having a wiener roast. In the fireplace. It will be absolutely splendid, I'm sure of it. I'm in the office at work right now. It's mass chaos. I've already changed a blowout today. Woo hoo. My boss went to Wal-Mart yesterday and now I'm getting all the stuff for my room. It feels like Christmas. Okay I have a funny story from work. It may not be the most appropriate to share with everyone, but just remember the boy is three. And has a speech impediment. And yesterday he was asking a teacher about her cats. The conversation went something like this: (Green is for the little boy) (Blue is for the teacher) "Miss Tatie, do you have any titties?" "Uh.... what?" "Your titties- what are they're names?" "Ummmm........." "Do you play with them?" "OH!!!! KITTIES!!" Yep, gotta love it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh! let me be the first to comment on this one... no NO... I take it back NO comment.

JakeGman said...

WOW!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

;) only u sarah only u... see ya tonight

Angie said...

oh.
my.
word.

and you thought my post was bad?

THAT will be QUITE enough, young lady. :)

Luke said...

yep, I laughed alright. Sure did

Anonymous said...

okay- that story is hilar. seriously one of the best ive heard from your working experience.... hehe.
Thanks for coming last night... i still think youre pretty cool.

megs said...

HAAAHAA!! funny stuff miss hodel!! hey! how do thursday night uppers sound instead of wed. this semester?? i'm thinking steak and potatoes for our first one!! you chicas just let me know!

Luke said...

Sarah and friends on Queenwood: You may now breathe a little easier and sleep a little better.