Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Moore (get it?) Birthday Fun:)

Sorry for the bad pun in the title- I just couldn't help it!  Saturday morning, bright and early, seven of us headed to Ft. Wayne for the Beth Moore conference.  I was SO excited to have some of my friends come out from IL, and even MORE excited when one who I haven't seen since our wedding showed up!!  She's one of those friends who I told almost everything to.  So to not see her for that long of time was saaaadddd:(  But there she was!  Anyway.  We had to split up at the conference because some of the girls didn't get signed up in time.  But for those of us who did- we found great seats!  On the floor, four rows back from the stage!  It was such an uplifting day- one that all of us were glad we had.


After the conference we had supper at Chili's and dessert at DeBrands.  It was only the second time I was there.  Shameful, I know.
Here's the crew- I love them all!


With my lovely Illinois fair maidens:)


So, so thankful for my dear friends!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Praise Jesus for great Birthday celebrations! And being able to celebrate with good friends! Love and Blessings.