Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Closing Out Of Summer:(

You know the end of summer is drawing near when you see the tractor mower take out the sweet corn patch.
 
 
One last weekend road trip before school starts- perusing the streets of downtown Hannibal, MO.

 
Babysitting my two little sweeties one evening and having a little self-portrait time.

 
Game night with my first cousins- truly a joy!

 
School has begun now and unfortunately, easing into the new semester is a thing of the past.  I guess they figure we've been together long enough now that there's no use wasting time!  So, I can't say there will be a whole lot of action on here between now and Christmas break.  I mean, who really wants to know all about the mundaneness of my studying anyway?  Not me!!  But hopefully there will be something blog worthy come up now and then because I like to be on here.  It's a little bit of a therapeutic outlet for me.  Until then, happy end of summer to each of you!

No comments: