Thursday, July 26, 2012

Random

Random #1

Earlier this week I had a great responsibility.  I was elected to babysit my niece's cat, Bella.  Now, generally I'm not a huge cat fan.  But Bella is still in her cute little kitty stage so all was well.  There was one night though where she escaped to her hiding spot underneath a giant pine tree.  I spent about five minutes on my knees saying "heeeeerreeee kitty kitty kitty" until I thought to bring her food bowl over to the place she was hiding.  Sure enough, she couldn't resist and within about 20 seconds I had her safely back in my hands.  I think I'll be re-elected for the job again in a few weeks when they go visit family in Michigan.  I gotta admit, she is kinda cute...



Random #2


Tuesday night I got home from work to find my dad taking a nap.  In the kitchen.  The carpet had gotten a good shampoo that morning so everything was misplaced.  It was funny though to see him sleeping there:)


Have a great day!

2 comments:

Angie said...

The random two was my fave...

sarah.flyingkites said...

hehe...that last one is a funny sight :)