Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Celebrating Independence

Some nights I just LOVE Roanoke.  Tonight was one of those nights.  Strolling the Cruise-In on Main Street, seeing lots of people we know, getting ice cream, watching fireworks.... gotta love that small town goodness:)


Enjoying the company of good friends-




Watching fireworks with sheer amazment-


Or a little apprehension at first!


I was always the apprehensive child.  I wanted to see the fireworks but I HATED the loud boom they made!  You could usually find me sitting in the car, peeking out the rolled up windows with my fingers in my ears.  Now I love the boom!  Happy 4th everyone!  Enjoy celebrating your freedoms!

2 comments:

Erin said...

So missing that small town 4th of July today:(
Praying you have a wonderful rest of the week.
Love and Blessings from JA!

Anonymous said...

love the pics of the girls watching fireworks. You captured both their reactions perfectly :)
Have a great trip!
Jamie