Friday, July 16, 2010

Birthday Celebrations

Devin's birthday was last Saturday.  I was invited to go to Chuck E. Cheese but I was gone for VBS.  We decided to celebrate Monday night instead.  He said he wanted to go do putt-putt.  I took him there a couple months ago and he loved it and has wanted to go back ever since.  So after we ate we headed to the putt-putt place but it was closed:(  Monday night ended with a trip to Wal*Mart to pick out a birthday present.  We made plans to try again tonight and for awhile it looked like we were going to get rained out but it passed over just in time and we were able to go.  Last time he actually beat me by a few points, fair and square.  This time I whooped his tail.  I'm gonna miss him so much.  I love that kid!



We both looked washed out in this picture and his hair is getting pretty shaggy but it has to be good enough.

This weekend a group from Rockville, CT is coming down and all next week they're going to work on the preschool.  They're redoing everything from floor to ceiling.  I'll have to show some before and after pictures next week.  It's going to be a really busy and kind of inconvenient week but we're so excited to get it done!

1 comment:

A Joyful Chaos said...

Look at those happy faces! I'm sure he enjoyed celebrating even though it was a few dats late.

Blessings.