Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

We had our annual Tennessee Fellowship weekend here when people come down and we sing, fellowship, sing, eat, sing, fellowship, sing, eat, sing.....  oh and throw some volleyball in there too.  I had a great time with everyone and we always feel really blessed by the people who make an effort to come.  Did I get any picture?  Of course not!  I at least took my camera along which is a step in the right direction.  We have a small auction to start off the weekend on Saturday.  I came out with a new bocce ball set and some of Miss Louise's cinnamon rolls.  Those rolls are good.  All of her baked goodies brought about 20% of the total auction money!  I was sitting there and Cassie came up and said she forgot her wallet and could I please buy her stuff.  I said sure, no problem.  A few minutes later, my own dad came up and did the same thing!  It get's a little pricey when you're paying for two extra tickets!
Today at work I got stung by a wasp.  Yes, I'm a wimp.  Yes, I'm milking this for all it's worth.  But it Hurts!  It happened eight hours ago and it's still sore.  Poor me.
Thursday night I'm flying out to Denver for Matthew and Kristy's wedding.  It should be fun:)
Welp, I'm tired and really have no excuse for still being up. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you reminded us we owe you - I sorta forgot. :) Sorry.

Sorry about the wasp sting. I feel bad for you. Hope it is better by the wedding.

We enjoyed our weekend. Thanks for everything. We love you. God bless you.

JK said...

Sorry about the wasp sting, but it's probably less painful than a scorpion sting I would guess.

Have fun at the wedding this weekend (and with my brother)!