Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Just Like Jamaica

Okay, maybe not JUST like Jamaica, but we did have an interesting experience today!  Miss Barbara was cleaning up the kitchen after lunch when she heard what sounded like a knock at the kitchen door.  She opened the door to see this-



and this-

  

She had just come downstairs and said she had gotten chased by goats.  They apparently escaped from the neighbors down the street and found their way to the church.  When she took the garbage out all of a sudden she saw them and started running back to the church.  When she started running, the goats chased after her!  Then they climbed up the kitchen stairs and started butting at the door.  They were tame, it was just really funny to see them out there.



Hence, the title of the post- Just Like Jamaica- as you don't typically see animals roaming freely like you do in Jamaica or a country like it!  It's been a long week though so it was really good to have something that funny happen to kind of lighten my crabby mood.

5 comments:

Erin said...

on the way to church this past Sunday one of the team members this week (a newbie) squealed with excitement and starts pointing Goats!!!! look at the Goats!!!!. It made me smile:) and now when I see goats I will think of you and smile:) Have a super day! I love you

A Joyful Chaos said...

How funny! Thanks for sharing.

Angie said...

You crack me up with your crabby mood :)

Angie said...

I got your comment about putting things in their mouth. I personally think Freud was a quack. :) Another mom said it meant that they were advanced because they understand new things and want to see if they can eat/taste it too! I think that is what I am choosing to believe. Because he is just a genius!

Karen and Joe said...

hahha that's quite the surprise!