Saturday, January 23, 2010

Officially Bored

Yes, I'm bored.  Yes, I haven't posted in a week now.  No, I don't really have anything to talk about.  So, here's what I'm going to do.  I'm going to go into my pictures, close my eyes, click a file, keep my eyes closed and click a picture.  Then I'll post it.  Yes, I'm that bored and yes, I'm that lame.  Sometimes.  So, here goes.


Well, looky there.  It's Devin!  How appropriate because I was just with him tonight.  He wanted to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks.  So we did.  It was fun.  Hmm.... maybe I'll do that again and see what comes up next.  Isn't this the most fun you've had all day?



Awww..... this is from when we had a girls weekend in Leo at Dustin and Mandy's house.  Not very good quatlity, but the kids sure are cute!  Okay, one more time then I'll be done.



It's the aunts picture!  That was when I had a liiiiiiitle bit of a tan.  I no longer have that liiiiiiiiitle bit of tan. 

Okay, well, that's all.  I'm done being lame now.  Off to bed I guess.

5 comments:

Erin said...

If you only had been wearing your white skirt that tan would have really POPPED!
That was a very random post but still enjoyable thanks:) Have a Super Weekend. I plan on staying in and reading a book....except when I have to go out and play hostess to this team:)
Love and Blessings

Cassie said...

Haahaaa.....and you say I'm the dork :)

Anonymous said...

So are you saying that things were only lively in Athens when we were there?? :) Very random post but kind of fun!
Hope

Angie said...

Oh Sarah...this post made me laugh because it was so like you :) I truly appreciated each picture! I am tired and I need to sleep. The end.

Erin said...

I liked this post. Just like I like you.