Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I just wanna type

Well I don't have a whole lot to talk about right now but sometimes I'm just really in the mood to type. It's kind of theraputic. And now is one of those times. So, I'll talk about Kristi. Kristi's pretty amazing. I've been able to see firsthand some of the struggles and some of the great things that have been going on in her life the past couple years. We've gotten closer than ever before since I moved to Alabama. And now she's engaged to a really great guy and I couldn't be more excited for her. Except I'm a little sad that she's moving to Mexico, but I'll just have to go visit I guess. God's hand is so evident in her life and what he's done in the past few weeks with her is incredible. And even though she's engaged she's coming to visit me this weekend. There's a lot of people coming actually, but I'm pretty excited about her. It will be a grand weekend, I'm sure of it.
And now for a completely different, uh, well, here you go...


I love Erin too. She can always make me laugh. She may want to hurt me when she see's this but I couldn't resist. Love you Erin!


5 comments:

sarah.flyingkites said...

We heard about Kristi and Limon! How exciting is that! I was so excited that I actually knew both of them and we were in Mexico the same time. (I am sure theres a great story behind it.) Oh, and if Kristi is reading this...love your jacket and head-band in the picture - looks familiar :) :) Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Sarah...i still love you. I guess it could be worse. I didn't know all these people were coming down to see you. I want to come. Sadly I can't. I have Sarah Fischer's sheet cakes, Allie's 3rd b-day cake, and Lightning McQueen cookies for Luke Sauder.

Anonymous said...

Awww...Sarah...you're going to make me cry. I love you so much, girlie. You are a wonderful, wonderful friend. I would be lost without you. I'm really looking forward to this weekend when I get to see you. I miss you

Anonymous said...

Well.
I am left out.

But I still love you because I agree with your post. :) Kristi just is pretty great :)

Oh, and Erin is strange.

sarah said...

Can you ever forgive me? I left you out merely because I had no picture of you. I love you anyways though. Sometime I'll post about you.