Thursday, October 30, 2008

Three Things

1.) You know you live in the Bible Belt when you walk into Dollar General and they're playing hymns. That just doesn't happen everywhere in this country.

2.) I saw someone throw up tonight at the gym. I was on the treadmill and she was right in front of me just sitting on a bike. Thank goodness the program I was doing was over literally the second she puked. So I was the hero who went and got the people who were working.

3.) This is how technologically impaired I am: I opened an attatchment that I wanted to print off. The library has Windows Vista. I have never used Windows Vista. I cannot figure out where the print button is and I feel too dumb asking. So I guess I will be getting on line at the preschool tomorrow with our slower than molasses in winter dial up and print it off there.

4 comments:

Erin said...

If its word in vista you just click on the little windows logo in the top left hand. It took me FOREVER to figure that out... and actually i didn't figure it out my sister showed me what to to :) Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

oh sarah....you are something else...

Anonymous said...

mmm...puke...my patient puked three times the other night...yucky plucky : (

but, Sarah to the rescue...YEAH!!! : )

Anonymous said...

I did the same thing with the new Microsoft Word. It's confusing and I like the old one better.
Miss you poopoo