Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tomorrow's Friday!

Well we were supposed to have Bible study tonight. If I would have known we weren't, I would have gone to the gym after work. Sara left a message for me about 10 till 6. But I didn't get around to checking my phone until about 6:30. And I had just snarfed my supper because I was trying to eat before everyone got to our house. So no gym for me tonight. But, that's really okay with me. I'm okay with having an excuse not to go. But, sitting at the computer at the library right after eating does not cause cramping and sickness. So here I am. And I really don't have anything to say. Sorry.
Sunday is potluck and it's my month to do meat. I have two others doing it with me, thank goodness. But come Saturday I'll be making a bunch of mini meatloaves. Yay, right?
Random: the lady at the computer next to me is on e-Harmony.com. I wish her well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can now start my day knowing that the person next to you was on eHarmony.com

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

i laughed out loud when you said that.

yeah for mini meatloaves.

Anonymous said...

I am supposed to have a bible study in 20 min with the deaf women here and because it is/was raining and Jamaicans don't like rain I wonder if any one will come. So I will sit and hope someone else comes to my bible study party... we shall see. Blessings!

Anonymous said...

I just deleted a random junk e-mail from eHarmony this morning.

I wish I were coming to potluck. I like potluck Sunday :)

I love you. Talk to you soon.

Mandy said...

OK....so last Thursday I had this long comment typed up and ready to post and then my computer froze. How annoying. Anyway....I miss you and love you! When are you coming home for a visit?