Saturday, June 28, 2008

Random stuff

Well I don't have a whole lot to talk about, but I need to post and I have about ten minutes left on the computer so here goes.
Thelma is still alive and well. I saw her one other time and was armed with Raid and a broom, but just about the time I was getting courageous enough to spray her, the air conditioner kicked on and she ran back into her little hole. I guess I could just spray inside the hole but I think I prefer seeing her die just to make sure.
Tomorrow I'm going to the Huntsville air show to see the Blue Angels. We were going to go today but Kerwin had a lot of work to catch up on so we're going tomorrow after church instead. I'm excited to watch them. If my dream of being and olympic gymnast doesn't come true, I've also always wanted to be a pilot.
I'm going to IL with Kerwin and Sara over 4th of July weekend. Hopefully I will be and aunt by then as Jamie is due on Monday I think. If not, Shilove and his mom will be there. For the random people who read this blog and don't know Shilove, he's from Haiti. When he was five, he came to the US to have heart surgery and while he was here he lived with my family. And now he's coming back for a visit! Yay! I'm a little bummed that all of Brad and Patty's family will be gone, a little jealous that they'll be with Trevor, but I'll get over it.
Okay well I know that was boring but that's really all I got.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Sniff...Sniff....Sarah I'm so sad that I'm not going to be able to be with you while you are up here. I'm just really depressed. Oh well...I guess I will just have to move on. I love you and hope you are having just a marvelous day!

Anonymous said...

I'm sad too. I didn't know that you were coming up. :(

I would want to watch the spider die too. Peace of mind.

Well I'll see you sometime...