Thursday, June 12, 2008

Is it already Thursday?

Wow. So much for posting about camp right away. I won't bore you with all the details. But it was a great time. MCing for skit night was probably my favorite part. Maybe my favorite part should be just hangin with my girls, but skit night was a blast. Don't get me wrong though. My girls were great and I really love the singing. I think every year on the evaluation I write that I want more singing. I love it. My only complaint is that we didn't sing Days of Elijah. I tried singing it by myself on the way home but just couldn't do it justice. And I got to stay an extra day and go to Hodel Father's Day. It was nice to see the family that wasn't at camp. I got back about 5:00 Monday evening and was greeted by 97 degree weather. A little toastier than camp was. It's great when there's a haze in the air from all the humidity. Oh boy, my time is almost up. Maybe I'll post more on Saturday. Bye!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I must agree. Skit night was the bomb and only because we made it so...

I love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

well aren't we a bit proud...

i love the singing too Sarah. Prolly one of my favorite parts. Though you gotta love Darleta.

I love you too and miss you too!

Mandy said...

I miss you so much already! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Sooo.....I was reading your post, but I wasn't going to comment. That is, until I realized you said you'd post more on Saturday. Today is Monday, and you definitely did NOT post more on Saturday. Poo on you :D

I love you and I miss you, too. Call me anytime this week...except for Tuesday and Wednesday night...I'm working :(

Anonymous said...

But only if you want to :)