Thursday, March 27, 2008

What Not To Wear

The guy from that show was in Huntsville today. Maybe I should have gone. Because today at work Devin asked me when I was going to have my baby. Apparently I don't always wear the right thing for my shape. But on the other hand, yesterday one of the girls said "Miss Sarah, you skinny." So, I'll go with what she said. Either that or I should wear that same shirt everyday.
Ed and Boni are coming to visit me this weekend. (My aunt and uncle) And they're bringing Mike and Dave. I'm pretty excited about it. Saturday I'm making them go with me to the Gateway Woods presentation that will be here but other than that I'm not sure what we're going to do. We'll figure something out though.
I have to go home and find something to do for lesson plans tomorrow. Grrr....... they're a pain to come up with sometimes. Especially now that we're done with the alphabet it's harder to stretch my brain and find something. So if you have any great ideas I'd love to hear them.
Okay that's all I got tonight.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wuf you.

Anonymous said...

i wuf you too.

i wish i was coming down with bon and ed...

Anonymous said...

how about sign language. You can make them bilangual! or you could try shapes, colors, sight words the normal preschool lessons:) Good luck and have a great week. I love you!

Anonymous said...

i WUF you three!!!!

ummm...i'm not really creative with that stuff. make a cake.