Saturday, March 01, 2008

Quizno's is the Key

I felt much better after my chicken carbonara sandwich and my good nights sleep. Today I'm going to Huntsville to do my Jamaica shopping!!!!!!!!!!!! I like to make a big deal out of Jamaica shopping every year. Really, it's not, I just get some stuff for their needs list and some food for the team and that's about it. But hey- if you make a big deal and celebrate little things, life just seems to be more fun. I leave in a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just real excited. Usually once it gets to be about January, that's about all I think about until the trip. And now it's almost here. Yay!
After I'm done shopping I'm going to babysit for Ryan and Hope. They're going to a rodeo. I'm a little jealous. I mean, I really like their kids and all, but I'd rather be going to the rodeo myself. I love rodeos. So does Kristi. Right Kristi? Oh well. I like to give them a chance to go on a date every now and then.
But I best be going. I have a lot to do between now and then. Ta Ta!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

A week from today and I get to see your beautiful face, and your happy pants! I'm so excited! I hope you found all you needed in huntsville. Have a great week. see you soon!

Mama Runner said...

Hey Sarah, I just discovered your blog! Chicken carbonara is my favorite Quizno's, too!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're not crabby anymore. sigh I'm excited for you to go to Jamaica, but I always get nervous when you're gone. Now I will go number 2.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely!!!

When's the next one coming to town? Let me know and I'll be there in a heartbeat!

I love you :)

Anonymous said...

i want to go to a rodeo too.

ummm....i laughed about loud at angie's comment on the last post, well i mean juliet's comment.

are u gonna come and see it?

Anonymous said...

she can't. i think i may cry. danny will, i'm sure of that.

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

I just wanted to let you know that I arrived safe and sound to Roanoke. It was a nice trip, starting out in a warmer climate, ending up in cooler weather. But since my holiday is coming up, hopefully it will get warmer here, too. I just want to thank you for doing such a splendid job on me. I look great! You're a real pal.

Love,

Wilmer

megs said...

i'm so jealous you're going to jamaica in a few days. have fun and give everyone a big hello from me!