Friday, March 07, 2008

Painful the Humbling May Be

A rather embarrassing week, I've had. Over the course of the week I've had 5 different zits show up on my nose. Thankfully they weren't huge nasty ones, but they were definitely noticeable. Nice bright red spots. At least they didnt' all come at once, but there was one point that there were four at once. How annoying.
In other news, my last kid just left for the day and now I'm done with work which means I'm going to pack, kill time, and maybe try to catch a few winks between now and the time I leave for the airport. It's finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to leave my house around 2:30 am. My flight leaves from Nashville at 6:15. It's not the staying up until 2:30 that worries me. That's very doable. It's the driving that I'm a little worried about. But I'm sure I'll manage. I'll sing annoying children's songs or something to keep myself awake. Sing, sing, sing a song, sing a silly song. Singily, Jingly, Ringly, Swingly won't you sing along:)
Now I have a question. We have a kid here who just lives with his dad as far as I know. Single moms are a lot more common, and I know they need encouragement too, but I just keep feeling like I want to tell this kids dad that he does a good job. But do you think that's not my place? I don't want him to think I'm coming onto him or flirting, I just think he could use a little boost. I don't know. I guess if I tell him it won't be for another week.
Well I guess that's all folks. I'll see you when I get back!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you're already on your way as I type this.
*saying a prayer for Sarah*
I hope you have/had fun!

Not sure what to tell you about the dad. If it's the Willy G lookalike, I'd flirt regardless...ha! Just kidding...

Maybe a card? I don't know.

But I do know
I LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, how old is this dad?

I am just so excited for you that you get to go to Jamaica again. *saying a prayer for Sarah*

I know something too...I LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Erin is a copy cat.

Anonymous said...

Angie smells like beef and cheese

Anonymous said...

I don't care if I'm a copy cat...I think Sra Jo can use all the prayers she gets. *saying a prayer for Sarah*

And just for the record...Kristi's very jealous of Sarah right now...she really wishes she were with her in Jamaica :(

Oh, and I love you, too, my dearest Sarah Jo. See you in a couple weeks!