Thursday, April 12, 2007

So.. no pictures

Yes, I went home and had every intention of putting my pictures onto my parents computer. But about the time I crossed the Ohio River into Illinois, I realized that I forgot the cord that attatches my computer to my camera. I'm sure that cord has a name but I just really don't know what it is. Robey gave me his thinking it would work, but it didn't. But my uncle Brad came to the rescue with his computer. He could just stick my memory card in there and put them on his computer and then onto a CD for me. I guess I would have had time on Saturday afternoon, but a nap just really sounded like more fun. So that's what I did. For three hours. It was just beautiful. Letsseee..... oh here's a story. Last Sunday (the 1st) we were at Sarah and Kerwins after church for pizza. Jessica was trying to get her homework done and Amber was doing nothing but get in the way. So I took Amber and we went on a little walk. We were just getting back and I said "It's good we're back I just felt a raindrop." Then I looked down at my hand and it weren't no raindrop. Yes, something pooped on my hand. I don't think it was a bird. It was pretty little and it was brown, not white. I was just glad it hit my hand and not my head. Last Wednesday instead of having church we cleaned the church. It had been awhile. And yours truly had the glorious job of scrubbing the walls behind the urinals. Last night we did the fellowship hall. I had a much better experience. But now I'm feeling very hungry and I need to go to Wal-Mart so I'm going to go. Tootles!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sarah, thanks for the laugh. I was laughing to myself and then I read your lovely story to Jenae...she laughed, too. Love you lots!

Anonymous said...

sarah goin to wal-mart....



no way!

Anonymous said...

hi sarah,

loved the urinal story. makes cleaning the bathroom here seem not so bad.

love you!

bex laub

Anonymous said...

it's been almost two weeks since you last post....

you need another one....