Monday, April 23, 2007

I know, I know

It's been forever. At least forever. Maybe longer. I guess my life just isn't as exciting as is used to be and it's harder to find things worth mentioning. Maybe I'll do different colors again like I used to in effort to jazz things up a bit. We had Sara's baby shower on Saturday which was a smashing success. Her and Melissa's parents and brother and sister came down and it's always fun to spend time with all of them. We've been having problems at work. We've had this epidemic of children saying the f-word. I don't know what their deal is. One of the parents got upset when we used soap, so now we use pepper. We're just not quite sure what to do about it. Tonight when I was at the gym I was on the treadmill and watching Wheel of Fortune. The category was On the Map. And the place on the map was Peoria Illinois. I almost gave a shout out, but I decided not too. But it was kinda random. I got my federal tax return today. Ten dollars. I know. Don't be jealous. I plan to go on a shopping spree with all my extra money this weekend. I'm thinking I could hit up Wal-Mart or something. Now there's an idea that's new and different. All right well I think that's about all for now. I hope you all are having a wonderful week. I've noticed a drastic drop in the number of comments I've been getting. So a big thank you to the few faithful readers I have left. I love you all.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get the cd yet? What do you think of the shake your booty for Jesus song... Pretty hilarious huh? Yeah, when we listened to it on the way back from Lauder we laughed pretty hard on that song...

jer

Luke said...

I don't comment much anymore, but I still read faithfully. I think you should mix pepper with liquid dishsoap when the kids drop the f-bomb.

:-) Just a thought.

Anonymous said...

i still read esp when you tell stories of kids dropping the f-bomb.

miss you.

Anonymous said...

i read and comment...i'm pretty cool i know...

when will i see you again?

Angie said...

I didn't comment last post basically cuz I'm lazy. So what do you say to that? Well, be glad you got $10 from the Fed. It's better than giving them $1100. :) Think of me when you get to buy something. Even if it's shampoo.
It's cold and rainy right now so be glad you're not here. My fingers are icicles. I miss you my Sarah. It's time to come home. When are you coming home?

I miss you.

Anonymous said...

i read..i laugh

from - the guy you came with the toaster

Anonymous said...

I will always be a faithful reader, Sra Jo. I love you tons...thanks for the update.