Saturday, March 24, 2007

Wedding Blues

Well, here I am in Illinois. I got to spend the night at Queenwood last night. That's where I am right now. A few of us got to hang out with Meika last night while Jake had his bachelor supper. So that was fun. I have a terrible confession. Earlier this week I was in tears because I didn't want to come up here. I just wanted to change my plane ticket and leave for Jamaica on Friday like I was supposed to. But now that I'm here and have seen Meika I'm glad I didn't. This is what I was supposed to do. I guess I don't really have much to say but I just felt the urge to post. Here's my plans for Sunday. After the reception (look for me at the guestbook) I'm going back to my parents to sleep for awhile then I'll get up and leave around 9 or 9:30 and drive to Nashville. I'm flying out of there because that's where I'll want to end up on the way back. My plane leaves at six in the morning so I need to be there at like 4. So it kinda makes for a wierd schedule but I guess ya gotta do what ya gotta do. All right I'm going to go get ready for the day now. We'll talk in a week or so!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah Jo...
You're in Jamaica right now and I'm really jealous because I'm stuck at school and you're working in the lovely land of green, black, and yellow. Ho hum...I wish I were with you. I love you. I hope you're having a good time. You can tell me all about it when you get back; I want every detail y'hear me? Lots of love.

Anonymous said...

kristi, i miss sarah too. she's special...