Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Need to Post

So I feel the need to post but I'm not sure what to post about. It's good I took this week off because the packing process is going a lot slower than I thought it would. It's really wierd to see all my shelves starting to get empty. Today I had a lot of appointments and business to take care of before I move and it's all in Roanoke and Eureka. So I stopped by work (that's where I'm at right now) and now I'm just killing time here until my next appointment. But I got here in the middle of nap so I'm waiting for all the kiddos to wake up so I can go to each room and be annoying to all the teachers when they're trying to get snack and stuff done. I hated it when people did that to me but now I'm going to do it to them. Yesterday I went out to eat with Jamie then did a little bit of shopping. My mom gave me some in store credit things plus I had a couple gift certificates all to Berean so I went there. I got two books, two CD's and a magazine and I only had to spend 13 dollars. It was great fun. All right well I'm hearing some kids now it's time to wake up so I'm gonna go. Bye.

1 comment:

jw said...

good work. next time you feel a blogging need you should edit the links that say "edit me," but you should also make a post...