Saturday, August 05, 2006

I'm back

Well, vacation was good. It's always a fun time but it just really wasn't the same without everyone there. But it was still a good week. And to whom it may concern, The Photo will not be posted. Sorry. One of the parties from The Photo was MIA this past week so it did not get taken. And even if it did, I don't have a digital camera or a scanner for prints. I know I know... Stone Age. A digital camera is on my list of things that I want to buy eventually but seeing as how I just bought a new car the camera will just have to wait. The car was a little more important at the time. I'm really feeling sentimental about it. The Cavelier has been a lot of places with me. But it's time to bid it farewell. But anyways, I'm ready to get back into the swing of things for the next few days at least. Me and my brother are leaving Wednesday afternoon for Michigan. We were planning to leave Thursday but for some reason he wanted to go earlier. Go figure. And now I'm trying to find something to do tonight. So if you read this before too long and you have any great ideas and you live within 1/2 hour of me give me a ring. I'm ready to see people.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

crap that means you'll be in MI for friday.

sigh.

Anonymous said...

you have no idea how devastated i am.

Morgan said...

Bummer. I was lookin' forward to that. Hey though, congrats on the new car!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
» » »