Friday, July 28, 2006

Good bye for awhile

I'm leaving for vacation hopefully within the next hour. We're going to Cedar Knob Resort at Kentucky Lake. This will be our 5th year going there with all the Hodel's. It is always expected to be a great time. Actually my family is going a little farther than Kentucky. We're driving down to probably Paducah tonight then tomorrow driving to Alabama to take my bed and dresser then planning to be back at Cedar Knob around the time everyone else is getting there. I'll be glad to be done with all the driving and be able to just sit at the lake for the next week. So you all need to comment while I'm gone so I have something to look forward to when we get home. For real. I'm serious. Comment. Or I'll hunt you down and put your head between your ears. Oh wait..... But you all need to make it a record for my blog. I think the most comments I've ever gotten was like 19 or something. I'll be expecting great things when I return. You all have a good week.

21 comments:

Angie said...

First comment, first comment! So do I get a prize or anything for starting the countdown? I hope you have a great time this week...I will miss you and everyone else terribly. Bouyant times will not happen with me this year... :( Laugh without me...
I love you!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy reading your blogs! thanks for posting!

megs said...

sarahjo.. i miss you bunches!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah!
I miss ya!!

The Johnsons said...

Wait..Angie's a Hodel. Why isnt she going?


Have fun!

Luke said...

Hi Sarah..I hope you get more than 30 comments. 'cause you deserve 'em. You're definitely cool

JakeGman said...

your gone for a whole week...then leaving in a few more weeks, for ALABAMA!!?? I am going to go into having Sarah withdrawls or something?? :) At least now you can sing the song "Sweet Home Alabama" with some true Meaning!!

peace

Anonymous said...

I just got back from Jamaica and I was so happy to catch up on all your posts. It also reminded me of how you thought I was having brain surgery. Good times.

Laura L. said...

Best wishes when you move to Alabama. I'm sure God will use you in amazing ways while you are there!

Jenny said...

*sigh* the one time I decide to have the young group over after wednesday night church you have to go on vacation.....

jw said...

comment for the cause

Morgan said...

I sincerely hope that you post The Photo when you get back! At least email it to the fabbies. You know the one...

Anonymous said...

sweet lucky number 13-hope you break 20
Had a good time at your apartment last sunday- too bad you weren't around. Prayin for your trip down south- Hope all goes well.
peace,
los

Maryann said...

I'll be 14. :-)

Maryann said...

And 15...

Maryann said...

And 16...

Maryann said...

And 17...

Maryann said...

Okay, that's all though.

Enough!

Hee, hee! :-)

PS - Wait until you get my card in the mail. You are the ONLY person I could EVER send it to. :-)

JakeGman said...

ahh what the hay! I will post again and tie your previous record...check my blog out! Greatest State on God's Green Earth...

:)

scott said...

thanks for the crazy quirks comment! it helps to know i'm not alone...

Anonymous said...

yeah i miss you too. it's kinda sad that you never call me. and that now that i'm actually in town i never see you. BUT you can make up for it, and come to Oak run on friday. what a great idea. anyone is welcome. starts at 6.