Thursday, July 06, 2006

It's official

Okay mostly official. I have to go through an interview process but it's official enough for me to say it's official. I am planning to move to Alabama to teach at the preschool in Athens. I probably will move around Labor Day. This has been a VERY difficult decision to make but I feel like God has shown me over and over and over again that this is what He wants me to do. Of course, as I learned last summer with the whole Florida thing, He can also close doors at the last minute. But as of now the plan is for me to move. So to all those who keep asking who's going to be the next one to move out of our apartment, there's your answer. But anyways, I do believe that this calls for a roadtrip. Not sure when, but everybody needs to come visit me. A lot. And also thanks to those who participated in the Un-going away Sarah party. I enjoyed it greatly.
I went to Kroger tonight. I went when I was hungry which is never a good idea but I didn't do too bad. I only got maybe two extra things. And I got eggs and the very first carton I checked was good. Usually I go through at least five cartons before I find one with no cracked eggs. I would say that was the high point of my day but that would pretty much classify me as loser. And I guess it would be lying too. Now I'm sitting at home all alone with my piano music playing in the background. It's wonderful. I think I've done something every night for about the past three weeks and I am enjoying every minute of this night. So I'm going to go continue enjoying it. Have a good one.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

:(

Luke said...

:)

natz said...

i love sarah.

taryn said...

:I

Anonymous said...

:\

sarah said...

you guys are so weird

The Mentors said...

You might want to practice your "Yay-whooo!" and your "Whooo-weee!" and "I tell yew whuut." (Take it from someone who grew up where accents mysteriously appear in adolescent males but never females...except Colby, but hers is cute.)

Morgan said...

Sweet! Congratulations, Sarah! I'm sure that'll be a great experience for you.