Tuesday, July 25, 2006

My Fun Day

I just have to tell you all about my fun day today. The one that I got paid for too. I was in the school age room today. It's becoming my favorite room to be in. Anyways, they had a field trip to go bowling. So I got to go. We grabbed a picnic lunch then went to Washington park. We got there at like 10:00 so we had a lot of time. We weren't supposed to be at the bowling alley until 1:00. I'm not sure why we left so early. So me and my coworker Miss Jenny played cards while the kids played on the jungle gym thing. Then we ate lunch and the kids were already super bored so we decided to go to Wal-Mart. We spent about an hour in the toy section before going to the bowling alley where we then of course bowled. Now, I've always enjoyed the game but I've never been to good at it. Today my score was 90 which was better than I normally get which is fun. I'll just pretend I got that score without the bumpers we were using. After we bowled we still had plenty of time to kill so we walked over to McDonald's and bought all the kids ice cream cones. They're only 69 cents a piece so we could afford to pay out of pocket. The only thing we decided we would have done differently is ditch the sack lunches and bought the kids pizza. It's the same lunch they have every time there is a field trip or picnic and everyone is getting pretty tired of it. But we didn't. But I think me and Jenny both managed to score some points with the kids anyways, pizza or no pizza. So that's my fun day. Tomorrow I only have to work until 11 so that will be fun too.

4 comments:

megs said...

so much for swimming today! hope you and your dad find a car in bloomington!

The Mentors said...

New car?! Woo-hoo, Sarai!

Anonymous said...

see you saturday

Morgan said...

You know, why don't college kids get fieldtrips like that? I'm convinced we need teachers as cool as you to make our lives easier. Oh well...