Thursday, June 29, 2006

Don't Even Know

I don't know what to write about but I feel the need to update. It's been over a week and I'm going to be gone all weekend on the Roanoke YG bus trip to Athens. I finally got my room clean after about 3 weeks of saying I'm going to clean it tomorrow. But Jenae is coming to stay here for the weekend and since her bed had turned into my closet I decided the kind thing to do would be to clear a space for her. Tomorrow I'm working until 2:30. Not bad except for the past month or so up until Monday I was led to believe that I was going to get off at 11:30. I had been excited about the 1/2 day for all that time but my boss shot me down Monday when she realized she posted the schedule wrong. Oh well. I haven't been working many 40 hour weeks lately and after my last paycheck I decided it's time I start actually working again. All righty I need to pack for this weekend. I'm excited for the bus trip. We took one to Atlanta last year and it was great so I've been looking forward to this one for awhile now. The only bad thing is that last year Nate and Erin both didn't go and they were both planning on it this year. But now they're both engaged and plans have changed so they both are still not going. But I survived last year just fine so I'm sure I'll be fine. Okay. Good night.

7 comments:

Luke said...

Boss's shouldn't be allowed to change the schedule. If she posted it wrong, that's her problem. :)

Anonymous said...

Part of me wishes I was still going. It would have been great fun. But I have got to register and mom and dad give lunch. I hope you have fun and I love you!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure the part where you're sad that I'm not going either just got deleted by accident right? But that's OK, the kind spirit that is in me forgives you.

sarah said...

Actually Herb I just really am not sad that you aren't going. Sorry.

Maryann said...

I knew you and Jenay would love each other! :-)

jw said...

Trip was fun.








WE WON!

megs said...

yeah... bummer i couldn't go on that trip..... it was great to see people from jamaica though!! i love you sarahjo!! (oh yeah, and now that we're pretty much neighbors maybe NOW we can do supper more often!)