Monday, June 12, 2006

Girl's Camp

Pretty sure I had an awesome cabin at Girl's camp this year. Too bad I don't have a digital camera and too bad I'm not a computer whiz. I'd put their picture up for you all to see. We had a blast and the girls were great even when it was cold and raining all day Saturday. I heard someone say we had ten states represented. Who knows how many churches. In our cabin (the Prayer girls) we had three states and six churches represented. Not that you'll know any of them, but just for the fun of it: Hannah Knepp (Roanoke), Laura Baumgartner (Bern), Staci Stewart (Kiowa), Rosie Nelson (Peoria), Ashley Braker (Morton), Cecily Kaehr, Tiffany Tonner and Shelby Aeschliman (Bluffton). Oh wait, Cecily was from North. They kept wanting to make that clear. The last night we let them stay up late. They wanted to stay up till 3 or 4 but I was like um NO. I said 12:30 or 1 at the latest. The three girls that were really pushing for 3am had crashed by 11:30. It was great. The rest of managed to stay up till one. Sunday I discovered that my darling Caitleigh Rinkenberger (who was in my roommates cabin) managed to steal all my clean undies and freeze them. Julia insists that it wasn't her idea but I know she at least encouraged it. A lot. But that's okay. It was pretty funny. It was sad to see camp end but it sure was nice to crash in a real bed with a mattress that was more than 2 inches thick on a wooden bunk. Now I have to get ready for High School girl's camp in a couple weeks.......

3 comments:

megs said...

okay... the frozen undies thing.... HILARIOUS!! glad you guys had such a good time despite the bad weather!

The Mentors said...

Awww...I miss girls camp. Let me back in guys. I'll be good, I promise. (Sarah, I found my blog password, it's so nice to comment again)

Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I may like this blog. He was once entirely right.
This submit actually made my day. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!

Here is my website :: quantrim customer review