Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Whoops

So I'm out shopping with Erin tonight okay? And she has to run by school to pick up her grade and paper or something like that. She's at ICC North. A place where I'm not very familiar with. She told me I could just sit and mess around in the computer lab while she's doing her thing- it shouldn't take that long. So I go into a room with a bunch of computers, log in, and start checking my e-mail and what not. Everybody seems like they kinda know each other or else they're all just really nice and outgoing. But I really didn't think anything of it. Then this guy comes in and gets ready to teach. I continued to just sit there hoping to be unnoticed but it was to no avail. They all figured out that I was the clueless one who didn't know what she was doing. I was in a Microsoft class. They told me I could have stayed and learned about power point, but I skedaddled pretty quick to the next door down where the real computer lab was. Siiggghhhh..... I think my face is still red. Is it just me, or do I seem like the type of person that stupid things happen to?

9 comments:

Luke said...

awww...poor Sarah.
I promise I'm not laughing...no really....


I'm not.

Poor Sarah

Anonymous said...

that's a gag. haha.

Jeremy said...

I can truly sympathize with your pain...

Jamaica, Haiti, Florida??? Sounds like you are going to have a busy spring. Guess you wouldn't be interested in a road trip out west the first week in January would you?

taryn said...

That was hilarious

natz said...

Haha. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Dear, dear Sarah,

Just remember to look at the pictures on bathroom doors before entering - the ladies are wearing a dress. We do love you so!

Mom

Angie said...

Only you Sarah, only you.

But I do get a kick out of your stupid-Sarah stories, so please don't stop.

Girl talk is the best...
"Walking in the mall...find a rack of clothes, quick!"

Morgan said...

Aahh, that's great. :D Thank you for using your misfortune to brighen up my day. You know, this might explain why I occasionally look around at my classmates and realize that I've never noticed them before. Maybe they're really not part of the class!

Maryann said...

It's SUCH a Sarai story!!!

Gosh, the story makes me miss you even more!!!

:-)

Hilarious!