Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Hodel Christmas

Tonight was Hodel Christmas. I got a "Grow it yourself boyfriend". It was pretty funny. Who ever would have guessed that I could stick him in water and in 72 hours I am garaunteed to find true love. How convenient. I also got a blanket that Angie made me, a CD and a gift certificate to the mall but what's that worth when I'm going to be head over heels in love in two days? Now if only he would tell me his name......
I got home tonight and Bekah was on the phone with her sister. Ya know how when we were little everyone would always tell us to keep all four legs of the chair on the floor? Well tonight Beks found out why. Because in the middle of her conversation (as she was tipping backwards in her chair) she tipped a little too far and went flailing to the ground. It was funny. By the way, her and Meika both wanted to say hi to everybody. Okay I have to go wrap a present for my work Christmas party tomorrow. Have a lovely day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

my gift was better only because of grandpa's comment ;) great evening...

Angie said...

mmm yeah. i think grandpa's comment beat anything that happened. anything.

Maryann said...

Awesome present. I'm SO getting myself one! And getting a few extras in case the first isn't really my TRUE LOVE.

(Whenever I say that phrase it makes me want to watch Princess Bride.)

"TOWOOO LOVE"

Luke said...

Sooo....how's that boyfriend coming?

sarah said...

He should be done by Friday night around 10:30. I'm pretty excited.

Luke said...

Can I Come over and watch!!!!??

Luke said...

Sooo...WHAT HAPPENED!!! :-) Is he everything you've ever wanted!?!