Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I Love

Nights like this are the best. Cozy. Four out of five of us were home (Julia's working) We took naps, had supper together, sat and read our books..... But now Meika just got called into work. I guess all good things must come to an end. My weekend was somewhat of an emotional roller coaster. Between the visitation, funeral and all the young group stuff in between, the whole weekend I felt like I was crying one minute and laughing the next. But the stuff that wasn't sad was a lot of fun so I guess my weekend was pretty good. Today was one of those days where it wasn't even 8:00 in the morning and I was already popping advil. It really wasn't a bad day though. I think it was just because of lack of caffiene, lack of sleep and the weather. It couldn't have been too horrible of a day- it was payday! So I got to go to the bank to bug Angie. I need some ideas to give her for my Christmas list. Any suggestions? She gave me a list of like 6 things while I just sat there with a blank look on my face not knowing what I wanted. So this really isn't a very exciting post. Just a little update on the past few days. I'm going to try really hard to be in bed by 10:00 tonight. It's currently 9:21. So we'll see how that goes. Have a lovely day everyone!

4 comments:

sarah said...

P.S. I meant to say I love nights like tonight. The title really does have something to do with the post.

Luke said...

I got it. I hope you're in bed now.

Angie said...

So, I know why you can't tell me what you want and why I can. Do you realize that this is the first year that I've actually known before you asked me what I wanted? Yeah, that's right. BECAUSE: Every year until now, I've had everything I've wanted or needed. And now, I don't. And I really can't afford to buy it myself, so I ask you to. :) What a blessing... lol

sarah said...

I crawled into bed last night at 10:38 pm. Maybe tonight will be the night I get there on time...