Friday, March 13, 2020

Here We Go Again...

Because we haven't had enough big changes recently...


This was a very difficult picture to take!  Tucker had different ideas of what to do with his sign than what I had envisioned for him:)


So, here's the answers to (at least some of) your questions:

I was pretty nauseous for awhile.  I am not back to normal, but I am definitely getting better.  Evenings can still be pretty rough, and if I am not careful about the type of food I eat and the amount I eat than I regret it.  Rich, creamy food gets me every time.  Taste so good, feels so bad.

We are planning to come home to have the baby.  The time we spent considering having it here in Haiti was pretty short lived.  We know things can change and for some reason we might be here.  But as long as we have any say in the matter, we will be coming home.

I don't really have any inclinations as to what it is yet.  Summer has been diligently praying for a sister for quite awhile now.  Before we told the kids I asked her "What if God would give us another baby and it would be a boy?  Would you be okay with that?"  And she says "Well, yeah, it would be okay.  But I just don't NEED another brother!"

I haven't had any appointments yet but I will plan to do prenatal care down here.  The OB doctor has a very good reputation and speaks excellent English and I am plenty comfortable going to him.  This has definitely been a reminder in how much I put my trust in men rather than God.  Even though this doctor here is really good, he doesn't have many of the resources available to him that my doctor in the states would.  Those resources give me a lot of comfort when I think about things going wrong.  But, just as with everything, God is in control and I do believe that, and now it's time to put that belief into maybe a little more action than I have in the past.

We are..... excited:)  And a little overwhelmed.  And maybe questioning our sanity.  But overall excited.

And that's all I can think of for now!  (Pregnancy brain, you know...)

No comments: