Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Winter Wrap Up

And by winter wrap up, I really meant that I just wanted to clear off my camera.  So here's a giant picture dump!

Babysitter in training


We had overnight guests a few weeks ago.  They also had a little girl named Summer who was just a couple months younger than ours!  They weren't too sure what they thought of each other...


But most of their kids were older and some even enjoyed playing the games that Danny loves and I tolerate occasionally for him:)  So that worked out well!


Look Mom, I found my toes!


They make me really happy.


And my thumb.  I found my thumb too.  And even though you always try to make me take the paci instead, I just really like my thumb!


We got to stay with "Ampony" for a few days!  Summer liked him a lot more than what the picture would suggest.


There's that thumb again.  And a little bumbo acrobatics.


Summer really wanted to play our game with us.  Good thing she was satisfied with a few of the pieces that weren't being used!


"I hold Sawyer"


One of the children in this picture loves necklaces and one does not.  I'll let you decide who is who:)


Grandma's surprise (anyways we attempted to make it a surprise) 60th b-day party, where much sugar was consumed.


Corrie's dream come true- leading Summer around by the hand wherever she feels like!


Sawyer's first haircut: the before picture.


The after picture.  I think overall it was successful thanks to Danny's tips on how to cut it!


Summer the copycat.  Sawyer still struggles a little during tummy time to stay up for long periods without growing tired and face planting.  Mostly because I forget about it and don't put him on his tummy enough.  But Summer decided to do tummy time along with him, laying face down every time his head would fall!  Moral support I guess.


And now winter is officially over.  Happy Spring to you!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I was reading your blog and Neiah came over while I was on a picture of Sawyer.
N: Mom, are you looking on your computer for babies that Jesus can send us?
M: Nope, thats not how it works Neiah. :S