Saturday, March 11, 2017

The Big 3

Well we've been married three whole years now:)  Woo hoo for us!!  And we had a fun little outing to celebrate!  So, back in October when all the sisters in law took Danny's mom to Beef and Boards dinner theater for Christmas, I saw that in 2017 they were going to be showing Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.  Which caused me to gasp in delight!  Literally if I remember right:)  I love that show.  Back in high school chorus we sang a medley of the songs from that musical and ever since then I've wanted to see it.  Now, I have seen one production of it from a community theater place and one high school production.  But I just really wanted to see it with people who actually acted for a living.  And here was my chance.  So I dropped just a couple not so subtle hints and let it go.  But I just kept thinking about it and I knew it would be done showing at the end of March.  So finally I told Danny all the reasons I really wanted to go and he him hawed around and listed the reasons it probably wouldn't work.  But then one day he came home from work with tickets.  That he had bought IN DECEMBER!!!  What a guy:)  He did good!

So off we went to Indy!


The food was mediocre but the show was fabulous!  Our seats were close enough that I could actually touch the stage so that was cool but we were almost as far to the side as we could be so we saw a lot of profiles.  But it was still great!


At the dinner theater you have to pay extra to get a real dessert so we thought, if we're paying for dessert, we may as well pay for something we really like.  So it was off to the Cheesecake Factory for us!  Danny got banana and I got key lime.  Soooo tasty.  And they even decorated our plates special!


The restaurant was at a mall so we just walked around and did some window shopping after that before heading home.  And much to my delight, Sawyer took a bottle pretty good while we were gone, which I had been a little worried about.  So that was just the cherry on top I guess.

Thanks, honey for such a great anniversary celebration!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Random story: today I was packing up/ going through things as we get ready to move, and one box full of stuff, we got from the Athens preschool, had a bunch of CD's in there that said Miss Sarah :)
If you want them back you must come and get them.:)