Thursday, March 24, 2016

In Case You Haven't Heard....

We Are Expecting!


I thought my due date was going to be October 15.  But the ultrasound showed later:(  So we're going with October 23 now.  Not as far as I thought but oh well I guess!

I haven't been feeling too bad.  Not great, but it could be a lot worse.  I was definitely more sick with Summer.  Maybe it's a boy?  Or maybe I'm just not as sick this time.

Danny's sister is due about two months before me and my brother's wife is due about two weeks before me!  That part is super fun because for so long it seemed like there wouldn't be any cousins on my side of the family that would be the same age.  So we're pretty excited about that:)

Summer and the new baby will be 17 months apart.  Doable but busy!  Actually I probably have NO IDEA how busy it will be.  But we will survive!

9 comments:

Hannah said...

Congratulations Sarah!! So excited for your family. That is special that this little one will have a cousin on both sides that is close in age. I am afraid that our siblings will be done having kids by the time we have any ourselves. Hehe...it's alright...older cousins are pretty special too. Hope you continue to feel well.

Erin said...

Congrats!

sarah.flyingkites said...

aww, really? Congrats guys!!

Love the picture!!!

leah said...

Fun! Congrats!!

Jessica E said...

Congrats! :) more babies in potluck!

Kole and Amy said...

Congrats you guys!

Kole and Amy said...

Congrats you guys!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!!! So excited! I'm due Sept 24th! So it'll be fun to go through pregnancy with you! Glad you've been feeling good! - Caitleigh

Beth Aschliman said...

Yay! Congrats!! So excited for you guys. :)