Monday, September 28, 2015

Street Fair Junkie

Guys, it happened.  I think I've turned into one of those "WooHoo Street Fair!!!!" types of people. Last year when it came I was six weeks pregnant and not feeling so hot.  My thoughts were something along the lines of "Meh, take it or leave it.  Whatever."  This year?  It's a whole nother story!!

I had said that I could see myself becoming a junkie, but had not yet admitted that I was.  The deciding factor?  I won the mouse game!  I picked a cow for my prize:)  He has found his home in Summer's room and while there's a good chance he'll one day end up in the goodwill pile, I'm secretly hoping he becomes on of her favorites.

Judging by the picture, I think we're off to a good start!


Later on, Danny won the fish game!  He has taken up residence in a flower vase on our kitchen counter and still remains nameless.


And his shirt?  Let's just say that the ribs from Divine BBQ were real tasty:)

Here's to the fair!

No comments: